Our Aqeedah

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DaruSalaam



I stood there hoping for mercy, when to my soul I have lied
the cries have become subdued, as the countless tears have dried
Living in delirium, in a world that wasn't made for me
I thought it to be real, when there was better saved for me

May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
for a secret, which Allah has made them understand
and made them to pursue, and fully comprehend
Those are the Ulul Albaab, people of comprehension
that freed themselves from ignorance and it's constant oppression

By the light of the fire, they read the revelation
May we follow their footsteps, truly the best of creation
We stand in dire need of rescuing from our own souls
as we thoughtlessly jumped into various holes
caught at cross roads, like deers caught in the headlight
we were brought down, hardly putting up a fight

So we hope for a light that starts in our hearts to show us the way
we hope for emaan that does not deplete, and blessings that do not go away

4 comments:

  1. Okaay subhaan'Allaah, maashaa'Allaah tabrak'Allaah why have I not read this piece before? I loved every part of this poem Allaah ya barek, beautiful much! Keep writing you have some astonishing skills maashaa'Allaah.

    So i'm just going to re-post this bi'ithdnillaah ta'laa *smiles*

    yourr ukhtee friend ;].

    Umm Sireen'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu Alayki wa rahmtuallahi wa baraktuah,

    Very deep line with much focus of the hereafter,
    "May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree..."

    Verily the best life,is the one whom put his focus on aljennah and seeks the pleasure of He aza wa jaal and his face tabaraka a tala.

    May allah make us of them,Allahuma ameen thumaamen

    Amazing piece of art,maashaallah.

    ReplyDelete